1. cyua - blumenkranzAlternate universe scenario: the Sith and the nature of their grand scheme is different. For nearly a millennia, the Sith have been an order of exclusively women - witches so to speak. They have been influencing the state of affairs from the shadows, without overt violence or flash. The Sith wish to re-write the laws of the ill-conceived universe they live in, and to do this they must find Star Children - beings with a reality-warping immunity to death - and the Chosen One, the bright Star of Might who will bring balance to the Force.
2. yoko kanno - stamina rose
3. helium vola - ray gun
4. lorde - everybody wants to rule the world
5. chikayo fukuda - aura’s theme
6. garbage - #1 crush
7. stu phillips - cassiopeia and starbuck
8. amanda palmer - the point of it all
9. hannah fury - girls that glitter love the dark
10. yuki kajiura - decretum
11. shiro sagisu - rei I
12. kate bush - get out of my house
13. helium vola - maienzeit
14. hungry lucy - bed of flames
15. bear mcreary - the differently sentient
Qaian jai Sheelal spent her childhood on Kalee fighting vicious alien invaders called the Yam'rii, and vowed to make it so that they would never again hurt the ones she loved - even if it meant exterminating an entire species. The Jedi Order and the Republic put an end to those plans, and Kalee suffered terribly for it. Working for the Intergalactic Banking Clan as a collections agent, she became privy to the excesses and sins of the galaxy at large. Mortally wounded in space shuttle crash, she was forced to make a pact with the Devil - and her body was turned into a weapon.
Jaris Dooku left the Order that she served for 70 years of her life, having grown disillusioned with its complacency in the corruption rampant in the Galactic Republic. She was taken under the wing by Deloris Palpatine, a Sith Reverend Mother who maneuvered herself into the position of Chancellor of the Galactic Senate. Using her vast inheritance as a Countess of Serenno and her years of experience as a Jedi, Countess Dooku created a secession movement within the Republic and gathered Star Children to be her generals.
Sheelal and Dooku have a fated meeting when Soong Hill of the Intergalactic Banking Clan presents the Qaian as a "gift" - a foil to Dooku's growing influence in the Separatist movement and a companion in her solitude. Dooku is taken aback by Sheelal's appearance but acknowledges that Qaian is one of the Star Children and has talents essential to the New Order. Dooku proves herself to be unlike any Jedi or "offworlders" that Grievous has ever met - Jaris is familiar with the ways of the Kaleesh, having being assigned to train the Kaleesh Kolkpravis to fight a proxy war against the Bitthaevrians some 40 years prior and having read Sheelal's personal file thoroughly.
Unlike the detached Jedi, she encourages her proteges to unleash the power of emotions - anger, fear... Jaris was one of the greatest assets to the Jedi Order, and so she teaches Qaian what she knows about the Jedi - their habits, their swordfighting arts, their weaknesses, all so that she may become the White Knight who brings about their destruction.
Sheelal is introduced to the galaxy at large under a name she chose to use in front of offworlders - Grievous.
Under the auspices of Reverend Mother Sidious, the two plot to bring about a New Order - without considering the lives they destroy in the process and without knowing they are pawns to Sidious' plans.
( Lyrics under the cut )